Welcome to Michael's Heritage Florist, your local family-owned floral shop based in Kansas City, KS since 1952. Owners Michael and Terry Rebout and Gretchen Kelley, their daughter, are proud to be a part of this community and have been dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and beautiful floral arrangements for years.
- Great Customer Service: Our warm and knowledgeable staff is committed to making your experience with Michael's Heritage Florist a joyful one. We pride ourselves on our friendly service and expert guidance to ensure all your floral needs are met.
- Special Occasions: From birthdays and anniversaries to graduations and more, we specialize in creating vibrant and stunning floral arrangements that perfectly capture the spirit of your special event. Our team will work with you to create a beautiful and custom-made floral arrangement that will make your day unforgettable.
- Wedding: Our team of experienced florists is here to help create your dream wedding. We provide everything from beautiful bouquets to stunning centerpieces and intricate floral installations, offering you personalized attention and quality service to make your day perfect.
- Sympathy: We understand the importance of expressing heartfelt condolences during times of loss, which is why we offer a wide selection of sympathy floral arrangements, including casket sprays, funeral wreaths, and memorial baskets. Our empathetic and compassionate team is committed to creating thoughtful and respectful arrangements to honor the life of your loved one.
- Online and In-Shop Ordering: For your convenience, we offer both online and in-shop ordering options. Browse our hand-curated selection of flowers and gifts right from your own home or come visit us in-person, where you can see our beautiful arrangements up close.
- Same Day Delivery: We know life can be unexpected, which is why we offer same-day delivery to ensure your gift arrives promptly and in perfect condition. We are dedicated to delivering fresh and vibrant arrangements to your doorstep, bringing a smile to your face and your loved ones.
Thank you for considering Michael's Heritage Florist for your floral needs. We are dedicated to delivering the best quality service and flowers, making your moments special and unforgettable.
Michael's Heritage Florist
1900 Central Ave.
Kansas City,KS 66102
Our shop is open:
8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on Saturday
We are closed on Sundays except by appointment.
To help assure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least 1 day prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
Our shop will always be closed on the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
You can also find us in the following directories:
We accept the following payment methods:
- American Express
Our shop serves the Greater Kansas City area.
|We also deliver to the following facilities|
|Alexandria Apartments||Alzheimers Center-Kansas City|
|Armour Oaks Senior Living Comm||Autumn Woods|
|Avonlea Cottage of Gladstone||Bainbridge Apartments|
|Baptist-Lutheran Medical Ctr||Bethany Medical Ctr|
|Bishop Spencer Place||Blue Ridge Nursing Home|
|Bridgewood Manor||Brookdale Wornall Place|
|Butler Meyers Funeral Home||Butler-Fulton-Nickel Funeral|
|Carondelet Manor||Cathedral Square Towers|
|Cedars of Liberty||Centennial Villa|
|Central Park Towers Apartments||Central States Mortuary Servic|
|Chapel Hill - Butler Funeral H||Charter Funerals|
|Childrens Mercy Hospital||Childrens Mercy South|
|Clara Manor Nursing Home||College Of Osteopathic Med|
|Cottonwood Park Apartments||Cremation Society-Kansas City|
|Crittenton Children's Center||Cross-Lines Retirement Center|
|CrossLines Towers||Davis Health Care|
|Duane E Harvey Funeral Home||E R Morris Funeral Chapel|
|Eley & Sons Funeral Chapel Inc||Englewood Vista|
|Floral Hills Cemetery||Forest Hill Calvary Cemetery|
|Franklin Lodge||Funeral Security Plans Inc|
|Garden Village||Garden Villas Of Lenexa|
|Glennon Place||Golden Gate Funeral & Crematio|
|Golden Oaks Apartments||Gregory Ridge Living Center|
|Heart Of America Surgery Ctr||Hidden Lake Care Center|
|Highland Park Funeral Home||Highland Rehabilitation & Heal|
|Hillside Manor Residential Cr||Hope Cancer Institute|
|Housing Authority-Kansas City||Hyde Park Apartments|
|Hyde Park Nursing Home||J W Jones Memorial Chapel|
|Jolet Home||Jones Brothers Mortuary|
|Joseph A Butler & Son Funeral||Kansas City Biomedical Ctr|
|Kansas City Funeral Directors||Kansas City VA Medical Center|
|Kendallwood Apartments||Kensington Heights|
|Kindred Hospital Kansas City||Kingswood Senior Living Comm|
|KU Medical Center||Lakeview Village Retirement|
|Lamar Court Assisted Living||Lawndale Heights Apartment|
|Lawrence A Jones & Sons||Lawrence A Jones & Sons Funera|
|Lee's Summit Housing||Life Care Center of Kansas Cit|
|Life Care Svc||Longview Funeral Home & Cemete|
|Louis Memorial Chapel||Manor Place Retirement Apts|
|Maple Hill Cemetery||Maple Hill Funeral Home & Ceme|
|Marian Hall Retirement Home||McClure Chapel|
|McGilley & Sheil Funeral Home||McGilley Antioch Chapel|
|McGilley Memorial Chapel||McGilley Midtown Chapel|
|Medicalodge Kansas City||Medicalodges Post Acute Care C|
|Menorah Medical Center||Meyers Funeral Chapel - Northl|
|Morticians Service||Mount Moriah Cemetery South|
|Mt Carmel||Muehlebach Funeral Care|
|Myers Nursing Home Center||North Kansas City Hospital|
|Northland Psychiatric Spec LLC||Nowlin Hall Main Office|
|Nursing Facility Svc||Overland Park Chapel|
|Overland Park Place||Overland Park Regional Med Ctr|
|Paraclete Manor||Park Lawn Funeral Home|
|Parkway Health & Rehab||Paseo Nursing Home|
|Passantino Bros Funeral Home||Plaza Apartments|
|Porter Funeral Home & Cremator||Porter Funeral Homes & Cremato|
|Posada Del Sol||Presbyterian Manor|
|Providence Medical Center||Red Bridge Place|
|Reflections Memorial Services||Rehabilitation Institute|
|Research Medical Ctr||Research Psychiatric Ctr|
|Riverside Nursing & Rehab Cent||Rockhill Manor|
|Saint Luke's South Hospital||SARITA LYNNE MINISTRIES|
|Sebbeto Funeral Home||Senior Star|
|Seraph's Way||Sheil Funeral Homes|
|Simmons Funeral Home||Skradski Funeral Home|
|Slider Funeral Home||St James Place|
|St Joseph Medical Center||St Luke's Health System|
|St Luke's North Hospital||St Lukes Hospital|
|SummitView Terrace||Surgicenter Of Kansas City|
|Terrace Park Funeral Home & Ce||Thatcher's Funeral Home|
|The Gardens at Barry Road||The Plaza Rehabilitation & Hea|
|The Richard and Annette Bloch||Thompson Care Centre|
|Timberlakecare Center||Truman Medical Ctr|
|Two Rivers Psychiatric Hosp||Victoria Arms Apartments|
|Victory Hills Senior Living||Waterford South|
|Watkins Brothers Memorial Inc||Welborn Villa|
|Western Mo Mental Health Ctr||Westport House Apartments|
|Westside Housing Organization||Wexford Place|
|White Chapel Funeral Home||Willow Estates|
- Large inventory of fresh flowers
- European/dish gardens
- Contemporary and traditional arrangements
- Silk arrangements
- Funeral designs
- Gourmet and fruit baskets
- Greeting cards
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] or call us directly at (913) 342-1573. We're always here to serve you and make your flower-sending experience a pleasure.
Michael's Heritage Florist
1900 Central Ave.
Kansas City, KS 66102
A local delivery fee of $9.95 will be added to each order, for each address. (For deliveries outside our local delivery area, this fee may vary.)
U.S. orders must be received before 12:00 noon in the recipient's time zone to assure same-day delivery. Orders received after that time will be delivered the following day.
We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at specific times of day, but we cannot guarantee it.
We are unable to make deliveries on Sundays. Deliveries requested on this day will be delivered the following business day.
Delivery of orders to rural route addresses or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed.
We will be happy to accept your international orders if you call our shop directly. We are unable to accept international orders over the Internet.
Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers in various parts of the country. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value. Additionally, the substitution of certain keepsake items may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays. In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, or orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.